Would you like a trip to Paris with reductions and good deals for visiting the capital’s monuments and must-see tourist attractions? Lodgis recommends that you consider buying one of these passes that could help you save precious time!
Which Pass to choose for getting around in Paris?
| Paris PassLib’
► 1, 2, 3, or 5 days (Purchase online/at tourist offices)
– Tours (a boat cruise on the Seine and a 1-day sightseeing bus tour)
– A map-guide with practical information
► Can include:
– Paris Visite (unlimited access to transport)
– Paris Museum Pass: gives you access to more than 50 museums in Paris and the Paris region with priority and unlimited access.
– A skip-the-line ticket to visit the Eiffel Tower (€15 supplement).
Paris PassLib’ Prices
We like: the skip-the-line ticket and the delivery of the Pass to your home
| Paris Visite (RATP)
► 1, 2, 3, or 5 days [Purchase in metro stations]
– Unlimited travel in zones 1-3 or 1-5
– Discounts on activities and museum entry
Paris Visite Prices
We like: being able to travel freely across the whole RATP network (RER, Metro, Transilien, Bus, Tram, and the Montmartre funicular)
► 2, 4, or 6 days [Purchase online or at their office in the 2nd arrondissement]
– A 120-page guidebook
– Unlimited travel in zones 1-3
– Entry to museums, monuments and other attractions included in the Pass (around 60)
– Special offers at certain shops and restaurants
Tarifs Paris Pass
We like: the detailed guide that comes with the Pass and its trip suggestions
What Pass to choose to discover the Paris of the Parisians?
Discovering the main landmarks which make Paris renowned is vital, but discovering its hidden face, like its unusual neighborhoods, its gastronomy or even its fashion tastes, is also essential.
| Pass Dégustation (Tasting passport)
Le Food Trip offers a Tasting Passport which gives you access to 12 high-quality products from 12 artisans of Paris across 3 different neighborhoods (Champs-de-Mars, Montmartre/Martyrs and Parmentier). It’s a chance to explore areas of Paris whilst nourishing strength at every step of the way.
Order the Tasting Passport from Le Food Trip here
We like: a real voyage into the heart of French gastronomy. A gourmet pass for quick tasting!
|Pass to Local
If you’re looking for unusual experiences, unforgettable clichés, a high-quality make-over, enchanting routes, special tours, unique lunches and fresh experiences, then this is the Pass for you!
To begin your adventure, click here
We like: being able to create a Pass with one or several experiences of your choice.