Enter your search terms:
Top
 

January 2016: International Paris fashion shows

The start of the year will see the arrival of “Très Fashion” in Paris with four international exhibitions presenting ready-to-wear accessories and decorations.

This major event bringing together art professionals will take place in Paris between the 22nd-25th of January 2016.

Bijorhca 2016

From 22nd to 25th January. The only international exhibition of Precious Jewellery, Novely Items, Watches and trade show for Technical Industries in France. Twice a year,  13,000 people come from across the world to meet over 500 exhibitors and find out about the latest collections and the season’s hottest trends. Porte de Versailles

Salon International de la Lingerie

From 23rd to 25th January 2016. The Salon International de la Lingerie is a major global event in the fashion world. 480 leading brands from 37 different countries will be attending and 69% of visitors will be coming from abroad, whilst the remaining 31% will be from France.

Who’s Next

From 22nd to 25th January 2016. 20 years after it’s conception, WHO’S NEXT has become the international leader of women’s fashion shows in Europe. In January and September, the event attracts around 50,000 visitors at the Parc des Expositions de la Porte de Versailles in Paris, with around 800 French and international ready-to-wear brands.

Maison et Objet

From 22nd to 26th January 2016. Decor, design, furniture, accessories, textiles, fragrances, the world of children and tableware. The exhibition welcomes exhibitors and visitors from around the world and puts high quality international products on show.

Have you ever considered renting an apartment to attend the shows taking place at the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles ? Make the most of the comfort and friendly atmosphere that a practical and fully-equipped apartment has to offer, just a few minutes from the event you want to attend.

Are you looking for accommodation to attend the Maison et Objet Exhibition? Stay in the heart of Paris, just 30 minutes from the Parc des Expositions Paris Nord Villepinte and enjoy of the comfort and freedom of a Parisian apartment. Discover Lodgis’ offers.

Pictures of furnished apartment rentals in Paris by Lodgis

Latest comments

Post a comment